I already answered on IRC but for hte benefit of those following along :)
the decks can sometimes be out of sync with the queue. If the user takes
manual action and changes the next track "on deck" by loading a track into
the deck manually then the loaded track will not be the one at the top of
the queue.

cheers,
RJ

http://p.sf.net/sfu/gigenet