Hi all,

I have 2 consecutive builds that failed in travis-ci in the EngineBuffer
tests. Not at the same place (stalled builds killed by travis-ci) (Pull
Request 606).

https://travis-ci.org/mixxxdj/mixxx/builds/66159337

https://travis-ci.org/mixxxdj/mixxx/builds/66339484

I can see no relation between this two commits and engineBuffer

I have compiled Mixxx on my computr without problem (and it builds fine
under travis-ci but the tests are failing).

I don't know what to do with that. can somebody take a look at that ?

---
Sébastien Blaisot

Le 10/06/2015 09:44, Sébastien BLAISOT a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I have a failed (stalled) build in travis-ci on PR606 (last commit). I
> suspect a temporary problem on travis-ci.
>
> Is there a way to restart travis-ci compilation other than pushing a new
> commit ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Sébastien Blaisot