Thanks -- that's helpful!

A few notes:
* djconsole, script, midiscript, hifieq, tonal, and rawmidi no longer exist
as build flags
* please add build=release -- the default is a debug build, and in this
mode Mixxx performance suffers considerably as we have many debug
assertions in hot loops, etc.
* optimize=portable is the best optimize setting to use, optimize=0 will
also slow Mixxx down severely. We only use portable optimization flags when
this mode is enabled.

Best regards,
RJ