Hello,
I like to someone to pick up new streaming protocol GSOC-project. I
admit WIKI text is not very good so I decided to advertise it little bit.

This is very good project someone who is interested in HTML5 streaming
and WebRTC especially or wants to make shows on big faceless
corporations (which not that bad after all) web service live! It's not
easiest to do but one will learn much with this project.

You just have to have some knowledge about HTML5 basics and open mind.
If you know how streaming works more than just playing podcast from the
web it's big plus here. Cutting edge project with nice glamour.If you
know how to setup WebRTC server with nodejs you are almost there.

Please ask if this feels too short explanation  (this wasn't really
better explanation what I try to accomplish here)

Tuukka
Mixxx GSOC 2016 mentor

Transform Data into Opportunity.
Click to learn more.