OMMGG Are you FUCKING KIDDING MEE!!!  I removed the this form off my email
MONTHS ago!!

STOP SPAMMING ME!!

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 10:22 AM, Anast Gramm <anastasis.gra...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 180129 19:13:18, Alberto Cañete wrote:
> > Hello, I am new here
>
> You should join here, https://mixxx.zulipchat.com and talk about this.
> You can open a new Topic in the development Stream!
>
> > I would like that Mixxx when AutoDj is enable there is a
> > function that remove silence. So when a song has 1 or 2 seconds in
> > silence or when a song is going to end that it sound more low, then the
> > following sound can to start play.
>
> IMO it doesn't look like a bad feature if it could be turned on or off
> easily.

Website: LetsTalkAbouttheMusic.com
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FLetsTalkAbouttheMusic.com%2F&h=uAQEJWwBhAQEu-XaMg85hi9XVxBfH7iDzrKfzHqjsSrkhrA&enc=AZNJHQQXFViG32P8bl-2A3b4CNj94bBjUisLf-p26X6yxhxIiGQd6jbOIAz9Z-ozz6CBksmeFjkgNpDERiqXiuBg43WuwJdMKdI1WhLkiZqwpIP1zB5QwM1TB6p_LD1-22NwuUgczmbuMzpOiAvSL1wm3iZj_uQDIwEBZz_ynRlGHlkcft0ro7-h0vnOS_7RH1iw0wA8ZQaQ8YW5PclaHJ7x&s=1>
Fb: LTATMRadio.com <http://ltatmradio.com/>
FB Group: LTATM Radio
Twitter: @LTATM_Radio
Spreaker.com <http://www.spreaker.com/user/ltatmradio>>letstalkaboutthemusic