>The binary works fine, but when compiling I get:
 >Is "DBG" a standard function or macro that I don't seem to have, or is
 >the definition missing in the source?
 >
 >Also, there is no y4m-config.h in the src directory, so I grabbed it
 >from 0.3.0.

Yah, I screwed up, and forgot to package y4m-config.h -- which has a
 #define for "DBG()" which is essentially a no-op.

I'll put "v0.4.1" up as soon as my network resumes sanity (hopefully,
 imminently).  In case this email gets out before that does, I'll append
 y4m-config.h here.

-matt m.

----snip here-----

/*
    Copyright 2003 Matthew Marjanovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    This file is part of y4mscaler.

    y4mscaler is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
    (at your option) any later version.

    y4mscaler is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

    along with y4mscaler; if not, write to the Free Software
    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307  USA
*/

/* do we have some cool thing for 64bits integers? */
#define PRID64_STRING_FORMAT "lld"

/* Define if you have the <alloca.h> header file.  */
#define HAVE_ALLOCA_H 1

/* Define if you have the <fenv.h> header file.  */
#define HAVE_FENV_H 1

/* Define if you have the <getopt.h> header file.  */
#define HAVE_GETOPT_H 1

/* Define if you have the <inttypes.h> header file.  */
#define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

/* Define if you have the <stdbool.h> header file.  */
#define HAVE_STDBOOL_H 1

/* Define if you have the <stdint.h> header file.  */
#define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

/* Define if you have the <sys/types.h> header file.  */
#define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

#ifdef _YS_DEV_BRANCH_
#  define DBG(format, args...) fprintf(stderr, format , ## args)
#else
#  define DBG(format, args...)
#endif