Hallo

> It seems, Kernel 2.4.20 does not recognize my newly (used) bought buz card:
>
> Zoran ZR36060 + ZR36057/67 MJPEG board driver version 0.7
> MJPEG[0]: Zoran ZR36067 (rev 2) irq: 14, memory: 0xee000000
> MJPEG[0]: subsystem vendor=0x13ca id=0x4231
> MJPEG[0]: Initializing i2c bus...
> MJPEG[0]: Card not supported
> No known MJPEG cards found.
Try checking out from the mjpeg cvs server the module zoran-driver with
the tag ZORAN_VIDEODEV_2

The original driver does not work that good.

> I do have compiled in the drivers for v4l, zoran and the buz card and i2c as
> modules. A search on google did not help and the buz related site seems
> rather out of date. Any known issues or is the card likely to be broken ?
Which one do you mean ?

auf hoffentlich bald,

Berni the Chaos of Woodquarter

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz/bernhard