Does anyone on this list know how I can change the hue of a video inside of the
encoding pipeline?
I made a recording with my camcorder and I forgot to do the proper
white-balancing prior to the recording.
As a consequence, I now have a DV file on my computer that has incorrectly
calibrated colors, and I want to correct those colors before I encode the file
to mpeg1/mpeg2.

A simple hue adjustment inside of the encoding pipeline would be the best
solution at this point.
Does anyone know of a utility that would allow me to do that? A hypothetical
"yuvcoloradjust --hue -20" or something like that.

Of course, I can extract all the frames to separate images and use ImageMagick
to do the job, but if there is a simpler way, I'd appreciate to hear about it.

Thanks,

Narfi.