Hi, everyone!

I have an interesting problem right now.

I have two PCs running Gentoo Linux with mjpegtools 1.6.0 installed for
video capture with a DC10+ and a BUZ.
I captured 120 mins of video on each PC in Quicktime without a problem. I
can use glav to create lav files and mplayer to watch the qt files.

I also have four slower PCs with Knoppix Linux (boot and runs from CD) on
the network. I wanted toe use them as additional encoding machines. So I
donwloaded the patched quicktime libs, configured and built em, and configure and
built mjpegtools 1.6.1 on them. The configure script told me that quicktime
was going to be build and installed. It all compiled without problem.

Now, when I tried to use lav2yuv it complained about unsupported file format
but stated that AVI and QT were supported. file indetified the qt file as
Quicktime and mplayer played it as well. So I guess I must have made  mistake
with the compilation.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

See ya,