It happens right on a 32-bit boundary...if I take the 24fps frame number 143352 (which
is the frame where it starts getting off) and multiple it by 30000 (I'm using 29.97
frame rate, or 30000/1001) I get just over 256^4, so I do believe this to be an
integer overflow problem.  So I believe the patch hitoshi.kawamata will do the trick.
I'll cross my fingers :-)

-- Ray