On Tuesday 26 August 2003 12:07, Ronald Bultje wrote:
> Perfect, I would have proposed the same thing. I don't see any advantage
> for the current behaviour as default over the old behaviour.

Cool.

> I'll apply ... ehm... damn, I'm gone all week ('till monday). Please
> apply yourself or wait for me to apply it next monday. :).

Uh. That would mean cvs access, right? Guess I'll have to wait, then. :)

Anyway, I found two more suspicious-looking lines in jpeg2yuv.c:

in main()

  mjpeg_info("Wp1\n");

and in parse_commandline()

    mjpeg_info("Parsing char %c\n", c);

Given the fact that they output information before the v flag is parsed, and
thus cannot honor it, they look like forgotten debug code.

/Sam