Hi Andrei,

> If i understand correctly, one of the reasons why mplex cannot multiplex
> subtitles was the scarcity of tools to generate subtitle streams with
> timestamp information.

Thanks for the info - adding subtitle muxing itself once you can get the
timing info is pretty easy.  It is quite possible that one result of recent
discovery that the Author of the Windows tool IFOedit has embedded my 'mplex'
in his code that the extension made there will flow back into the main mplex
source tree.

Even if that doesn't happen I'll probably add it pretty soon. The 'formats'
required are trivial: simply some kind of header coding the PTS of each
subtitle appearing before the subtitle itself.

        Andrew