Setting up a system with two dc10+ cards, one for capture and the other for
playback.  I was hoping someone could give me a tip on how to configure
lavrec & lavplay to access the different cards.  The system will be in
consent record while letting the user playback any of the captured segments
without shutting off the lavrec function.  I've seen the LAV_VIDEO_DEV env
variable, but I'm unsure how to set it to two different cards.  I came
across the -zrdev option in MPlayer, does anything like that exist in
lavtools?

Thank-you