Hi all,

I have now modified mplex to remove a problem that occured when very small
(less than one sector payload) frames appeared in video sequences that:

a)      Occasionally cause mis-aligned I-frames in SVCD streams.
b)      Rarely cause sequence end markers to be missed in SVCD streams.

Unfortunately,  to implement the fix I had to first tidy up some other bits of
code so the changes in mplex are fairly wide-spread.   I also (probably)
fixed timestamp generation for 3:2 pulldown material.

As always it'd be great if folk who were encountering these problems could see
if they're now fixed!

There is still a known bug relating to over-eager despatch of low-rate audio
material that is next on my list.

        cheers,

                Andrew
PS
Once mplex bugs are done, I'll get back to mergeing the development branch of
mpeg2enc (which *almost* has back-off-and-retry for better rate control
implemented!) in the the main branch.