http://www.mcmaster.com/

On 4 Apr 2016, at 13:28, Holland Phillips wrote:

McMaster-Carr sells a few different types of stainless hose clamps. I bought an
assortment of clamps of various sizes that were a much higher quality than
those available from the regular auto parts places. I forget exactly what the
specifics were which made them so much better. They were slightly more
expensive than the standard clamps, but were worth the investment. If I had a
computer, and not just a smartphone, I would find them on their website and
send it to you. McMaster's website is very well organized and easy to search.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/D78858BC-329D-42E4-8255-5CBF0424A675%40gmail.com.