Still available?

----- Original Message -----

From: "Steven Arguello" <stevenargue...@gmail.com>
To: mk2-16v@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 12:13:04 PM
Subject: [mk2-16v] Off topic Mt Washington Hillclimb Tickets

I have two tickets to this Sunday morning 's, Signal Corps spectating, I can't
make it. They're free for the taking.
I offered them to the organizers to donate, but they never responded.
They're fully transferable. So it's legit.

http://www.climbtotheclouds.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/B75C8879-B1E1-47FC-A71C-A7DC2167B10A%40gmail.com
 .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mk2-16v/1761883134.12340778.1499702831556.JavaMail.root%40massed.net.