try to remove option mapname. this didn't work in Mapsource.
After switching to gmapibuilder it worked without any problems in Roadmap with my options Also ignore-osm-bounds doesn't make sense if you split with splitter. splitter creates aligned bounds and uses some overlaps to let mkgmap work out the exact clipping. tiles will align perfect.