Daniela Duerbeck ([email protected]) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Which drawing order are you using for woods and lakes? I found a
> situation:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=47.9066&lon=11.5221&zoom=14&layers=B000FTF
> where a lake is inside a wood and with drawing order 5 for both I just
> see the wood.
>
> TIA,
> Dani

I had a similar problem with a golf course inside a park.  As in my  
TYP file they both had the same draw order, I could only see the park.  
  Obviously I can set golf-courses to have a higher draw order, but  
then in future if I ever get a park inside a golf course it won't  
display.  I'm not sure there's a way around this problem (unless you  
can have double-definition polygons at different draw orders to  
account for this, but I doubt that would work).


-- 
Charlie

_______________________________________________
mkgmap-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/mkgmap-dev

Reply via email to