Hi,

I currently playing around with the address index of garmin devices. I created
a address index via a prebuild bounds file. But I had some problems finding
streets. So I created my own osm-bounds file (with osmfilter and osmconverter).
I didnt build an osm file instead of an o5m file. I loaded the file into josm
and saw, that the problem is only in citys which are splitted into districts.
So I tried to use the districtname as cityname and everything works fine. Is
this a known problem. Or is there any workaround for this problem?

Maybe this screenshot helps ;)
http://twitter.com/paaast/status/326230133012836353/photo/1

patrick