That seems to have done the trick :)

I've emailed the CreateIMG author, referring him to this discussion, in
case he'd like to issue an updated version.

I'll also investigate some of the other new options you describe, but for
now I think I've got something which works pretty well.

Thank you!

--
John

In article <dub112-w83092afe92bc7355bb53aa9e...@phx.gbl>,