Hi Gerd,

Yes, I see that unpaved roads appear different on the device screen and can be avoided in routing. My main concern is in routing preferably trough concrete/asphalt (smooth and silent) over sett/paving_stones (noisy). I'll test Carlos' suggestion and post my comments later this week.

Best regards,

    Alexandre