El 10/01/17 a las 08:34, Gerd Petermann escribió:
Hi all,

while testing roundabouts4.patch I found this place:

I think the relation is completely wrong, but it also causes some missleading
warning messages
because the mp-code creates some additional ways.

I think the problem is that we have this "mop up rule" in lines:

junction=roundabout [0x0c road_class=0 road_speed=1 resolution 22]

I think it should be changed to
junction=roundabout  & highway=* [0x0c road_class=0 road_speed=1 resolution 22]

What do you think about it?
Gerd