that's normal. Basecamp takes the central point (north/south) of any map as
reference for the cache. The more north/south away from this point, the
more it will be stretched. There is a way to define where this point is set
- in Windows quite easy, on OSx a bit more complicated if I remember right.

On 23 February 2018 at 19:29, Carlos Dávila <cdavi...@orangecorreo.es>
wrote:

> One user of my maps has commented that in my maps longitude looks much
> shorter than latitude. Comparing the same area in three maps
> (CityNavigator, OpenFiestMap and my maps) they all show different aspect
> ratio [1]. Do you know reason for that? Any way to control it?
> [1] |http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/423/Screenshots.zip|

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich