Hi Minko,

it seems this is an effect of the change reg. the --max-jobs option.
Please add the option --max-jobs as a work-around.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-boun...@lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von lig
fietser <ligfiet...@hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. März 2018 11:19:52
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] contours not rendered anymore

Hi Gerd,

Good question. I have now turned off DEM compilation but it does not matter.
When I compile those four tiles, all im's are created but only 10010201.img is
not rendered. See the attached picture bad.jpg. In an older version
(mkgmap-r3847) it works fine (good.jpg)

Hi Minko,

does this only happen when you combine the contour tiles with tiles containing
If yes, maybe the problem is that the tiles have different bounding boxes now
as DEM requires an enlarged bbox in the TRE file.
What do you mean with "it is not included in the map" ?