At least in my country it's really important that every housenumber
have its own entry, and postfix is kept together with the number.
Numbers like 26, 26A (or 26/A) and 28 are on the same level. 26A is
created when a new address is needed between 26 and 28, because a new
house is built for example.

Lorenzo