Hi Ticker,

thank you for help and sorry, i don´t remember that points include the access file. I move the is_in command to the line file.

Now r4450 says

Error in style: Error: (lines:8): Expecting ), instead saw landuse

I don´t understand that. Is that a mistake in my is_in command?

highway=* & rad!=ja & laufen!=ja & tunnel!=* & bridge!=* & istdrin!=n & is_in(landuse,cemetery,all)=true {set istdrin=j}

Greets

Arndt

Ticker Berkin < rwb-mkg...@jagit.co.uk> hat am 13. Februar 2020 um 10:26 geschrieben:

Hi Arndt

you have an include 'inc/access' in styles_base/points and
styles_gravel/points

which gives the error about unsupported options.

The crash is related: because the calls are textually identical, the
optimiser semi-tries to share them between points and lines processing,
it initializes one instance only, but later the correct ones are called
for the 2 contexts. I introduced this assertion error in the last
update to catch strange things like this happening. Before it would
have quietly returned "false"

Ticker