Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-boun...@lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von 7770
<7...@foskan.eu>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 26. Februar 2023 18:02
An: mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Remove accentiuation

Hi.
For some reason it seems i am not able to perform this type of change in the
finalize section.

I get:
Error in style: Error: (points:427): Unrecognised command '='

The lines in points finalize style looks like:

name=* {name '${name}'}
# next line to remove ' from names.
name=* {set name='${name|subst:"'=>"}'}
include 'inc/address';