> On Aug 10, 2017, at 10:57 PM, mkguild-requ...@lists.integral.org wrote:
>
> MS Word decided to copy and paste all of the deleted markup text in the story
> part I posted last night, making it an incoherent bunch of trash.  Hopefully
> no one read it in that form.  Here is the corrected version.
>
> -LurkingWolf

     Ugh, that must have been rather annoying.  Don’t you just hate it when a
program stores information in non-interoperable format and propagates it
through the system clipboard?  You’d think application and OS vendors would be
smarter than that, but noon…

Cringing in sympathy and offering a wing-snug,
     RandomDSdevel/WhenCatsFoxesandWolvesFly