Hello Rajiv,

> I initially had 3 topics of choice(in the previous mail), but after going
> through the mailing list archive, mlpack blog and other links provided by
> you, I
> have decided to go ahead with "ESSENTIAL DEEP LEARNING MODULES". I like the
> list
> of suggested algorithms. I'll also see if I can think of anything. Please let
> me
> know if you have any suggestions in mind.

Sounds good, we will update the project description in the next days and
probably add more suggestions.

> So, how should I go about from here? Is there any open ticket to work on?
> Should
> I start thinking about the proposal?

If you don't mind I'd like to finish the open PR first, before opening another
PR, how does this sound? About the proposal, if you like you can start working
on it, the most important part is the timeline.

I hope anything I said is helpful.

Thanks,
Marcus