Hi’
  I’m Govinda Malavipathiranan a final year undergraduate from University of
Moratuwa, Faculty of Information Technology. I am looking forward to
participate in GSoC 2018, and Essential Deep Learning Modules project looks an
exciting one for me. I have sound knowledge in machine learning/ Deep Learning
technologies and would like to see how they are used in a productive
environment. As the first step to get familiarized, I will go through the
MLPack documentation, given research papers and will try to build and play with
the code. Hope this is the right track. Any guidance would be very helpful.
Thanks.
Best Regards,
Govinda.