Hello Ewelina,

welcome and thanks for getting in touch.

> My name is Ewelina Nowak and I am 2nd-year student of Computer Science at
> Gdansk
> University of Technology, Poland. I have experience in ML area, for example:
> measuring heart-rate with EEG signals using several ML techniques
> (publication),
> recognition and classification music mood in real-time (thesis from my first
> field of study), drone detection using camera and microphone arrays (projects
> done at my internships). I am currently at internship at Intel Nervana which
> helps develop my skills and experience in the AI area.

Sounds like you already looked into some really interesting areas.

> Could you please give me more information if any of proposed architectures can
> be interesting and useful in mlpack? I would be very grateful for any help and
> hints.

Each idea is definitely interesting and would fit into the existing codebase, my
recommendation at this point is to focus on one or two ideas. (BRNN isn't enough
for the summer as a single project, but this would be a neat addition).

Let me know if I should clarify anything.

Thanks,
Marcus