Hello Zhiren,

once the application period begins (March 12 16:00 UTC), you are able to submit
your application that ideally covers everything from the application guide:
https://github.com/mlpack/mlpack/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-Application-Guide.
Note the application deadline is March 27 16:00 UTC.

Let me know if I should clarify anything.

Thanks,
Marcus