On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 10:52:05AM +0300, Артём Лян wrote:
> Hello mlpack mentors.
> My name is Lyan Artyom.
> Could you please review my proposal, that uploaded as draft at
> summerofcode.withgoogle.com
> Thanks in advance.

Hi Artyom,

Thanks for submitting a proposal.  I took a look at it.  I would suggest
that our expectations for strong proposals are that they have some more
detail; basically, I see a detailed timeline (that is nice, thank you
for that) but not so much detail on how exactly the JNI bindings would
fit into the existing automatic bindings section.

It looks like you have left some time already in the timeline for
studying the existing automatic binding implementations, but most
proposals for GSoC submitted to mlpack will already have done a study of
the existing code and will have an in-depth plan for how the work will
be implemented, so you might consider doing the same.

I hope this is helpful.

Thanks!

Ryan

--
Ryan Curtin    | "Not like this...  not like this."
r...@ratml.org |   - Switch