Hello Prince,

thanks for reaching out, and thanks for all the contributions over the last
weeks.

Personally, I would focus on one project, you can always implement another
method if there is time left at the end, but since the models behind both ideas
a somewhat different it makes sense to focus on a single one. Also, I think I
said this before, but testing takes time, sometimes more time than the actual
method implementation. Besides, documentation and writing a tutorial shouldn't
be underestimated as well. That said I think each project is interesting and
definitely enough work for a GSoC project.

Thanks,
Marcus