Hi Ryan,
Thanks for your feedback.

> Why not just use the existing algorithms that we have implemented?  They
> are already grouped into categories.

I meant the currently implemented algorithms only. Yes, I saw that they are
already
grouped for documentation purposes, thanks.

Please keep in mind that the questions highlighted in that issue are
> starting places for a design.  The purpose is not to provide specific
> questions which require specific answers, but instead to mention some
> issues that probably require some deep thought as part of a proposal.
> The questions aren't even comprehensive---as you work on your proposal,
> be sure to spend time understanding the existing code and system so that
> you can have an idea of whether what you're proposing is feasible to do
> in the amount of time that you'll have.

Sure, I will keep these points in mind while writing the proposal and try
to include things that
are feasible in the limited period of time.

I had some doubts that I encountered while writing my proposal:
1) This is related to changing the markdown binding documentations. An easy
way to tackle this problem can be to write the documentation of the
"_fit_main.cpp", "_predict_main.cpp" individually (similar to what has been
done for "gmm_generate", "gmm_train"). Here, we might have to change
certain macros such as the PRINT_CALL macro to change the code snippet
shown in the docs. We can also group all the "_main.cpp" files related to
the same method, so that all related files are shown together inside the
documentation (for example, we can group
"linear_regression_train_main.cpp", "linear_regression_predict_main.cpp"
and call that group as "linear_regression"). This grouping might also be
helpful elsewhere. What do you think about this?

2) This is a big refactoring, as it would also involve changing the tests
(and adding more tests) in "tests/main_tests" along with changing all
"mlpack/methods" available. So, it might not be possible to complete all
the things in the limited GSoC period. One solution that I thought was to
implement all the required functions and create the framework during GSoC
and change some (depending on the time left) bindings. I can then change
the rest of the bindings post-gsoc. Do you think that this can be possible?

Regards,
Nippun Sharma