Hey all

It's almost nostalgic to send out this email as a closing note to my GSoC
journey. I can still remember the email I sent out for my draft proposal

What happened during this summer?

* Fixed and merged a modified NSGA - II.
* Expanded CheckArbitraryFunctionTypeAPI
* Extended support of callbacks for Multi-objective use cases.
* MOEA/D-DE algorithm.
* Portfolio notebook and Rocket Injector notebook
* Released a goofy new ensmallen version.
* And so much more...!

You can find the details here: https://github.com/jonpsy/GSoC-2021-mlpack.

I'm proud to say we're on par with some of the hottest Multi-objective
libraries and in some cases beat them by a huge margin.

After mid evaluation, I developed a liking for Reinforcement learning and
dumped my original idea for a "Multi-objective reinforcement learning"
algorithm. So I had to learn RL from scratch, and then our RL codebase from
scratch and then a MORL algorithm (from scratch ;-D). This ate up a lot of
my time, which I don't regret. I hope to continue working on it after GSoC!

. A huge thanks to Marcus, Sayan and James for all the support. I'll miss
chatting like we used to have on history, about your respective countries
and languages. Also a huge shout-out to Ryan, Shrit and all my GSoC peers,
you guys played an important role too.

Best