25.01.12 19:55, Dan Dennedy написав(ла):
> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Dan Dennedy<d...@dennedy.org>  wrote:
>> 2012/1/25 Maksym Veremeyenko<ve...@m1stereo.tv>:
>>> 25.01.12 19:24, Dan Dennedy написав(ла):

>>> it seems i have to use playlist for playing loop...
>>>
>>> command
>>>
>>>     melt test.dv eof=loop
>>>
>>> do not work properly for me, is it correct?
>>
>> Correct, that is what I implied by "context." melt does is not
>> concerned to easily support this use case (but there might be a tricky
>> way to do it). Melt always creates a multitrack with a playlist for  a
>> track. The most obvious way to simulate a loop with melt is to use
>> -repeat with a large value. You will need to dig a little if you need
>> a real loop by using a mlt xml file or by tricking the command line
>> options.
>
> I had a vague recollection that I had figured out a command line
> trick. So, I searched my e-mail and found it:
>
> melt eof=loop test.dv
>
> In the options processor, initially the current properties object is
> the tractor, which is a producer that understands eof property
> semantics. So, here we set a property on the tractor producer before
> creating a new producer, which changes the current properties object.

i had a success with C code to provide a loop throw a mlt_playlist, but
for xml i can't provide this. i did a simple demo with background video
and some small animation on it:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<mlt>
        <!-- clip -->
        <producer id="clip">
                <property name="resource">I0009618_test.avi</property>
        </producer>
        <!-- cg -->
        <producer id="cg">
                <property name="resource">globe_SD.avi</property>
        </producer>
          <!-- cg loop -->
        <playlist id="cg_loop" eof="loop">
                <entry producer="cg"/>
        </playlist>
        <tractor>
                <multitrack>
                        <track producer="cg_loop"/>
                        <track producer="clip"/>
                </multitrack>
                <!-- clip and cg blending -->
                <transition in="0.0" out="1499.0">
                    <property name="mlt_service">composite</property>
                    <property name="a_track">1</property>
                    <property name="b_track">0</property>
                    <property name="progressive">1</property>
                    <property name="start">0/0:100%x100%:100</property>
                    <property name="end">0/0:100%x100%:100</property>
                    <property name="halign">left</property>
                    <property name="valign">top</property>
                    <property name="distort">0</property>
                </transition>