On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Patrick Matthäi <pmatth...@debian.org> wrote:
> @Vincent:
>
> Does it also work for you, if you remove the "file://" prefix JUST in
> the SOURCE variable of the .sh script?
>
> Looks like melt does not handle it prop. anymore, with the TARGET prefix
> file:// everything is okay.

Melt does not and never has accepted a "file://" prefix on a MLT XML
file. File specifications being sent to the avformat plugin accept a
file:// prefix because libavformat does and because it is the default
plugin. This is not a regression as far as I know, and I have no plans
to accommodate it. I just tested v0.7.8 and v0.7.0, and it does not
accept it either.

How did "file://" get added into the script? Kdenlive generates the
script, but it might be a side effect of some API it is using. Looks
like on June 20, kdenlive switched from KUrl::url() to
QUrl::toEncoded(). Not sure if that is the problem.

> Am 12.07.2012 20:00, schrieb Patrick Matthäi:
>> Hey Dan and Vincent,
>>
>> @Vincent:
>> You are right, with your video(settings) it is also reproduceable on my PC.
>>
>> @Dan:
>> Could you have a look on this issue?
>> The rendering about the script just finishes within a second and leaves
>> an empty file.
>> I tried to reproduce it with some other videos and settings, but they
>> worked, but not with his generated script.
>>
>> Full history:
>> http://bugs.debian.org/677276
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> --
> /*
> Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
>  Patrick Matthäi
>  GNU/Linux Debian Developer
>
> E-Mail: pmatth...@debian.org
>         patr...@linux-dev.org