Hi,

I currently try to build melted via the build-melted.sh script on a amazon ec2
instance. But I get the following error:

LOG: Done configuring mlt
LOG: About to run command: pushd .
~/melted/src/mlt ~/melted/src/mlt ~/melted/src
LOG: About to run command: cd src/modules
something like libdv/libdv-dev.
some additional image loading support. To enable it, try installing a package
called something like libgtk2-dev?.
provides sound effects/operations. To enable it, try installing a package
called something like libjack-dev.
provides ... dunno ... . To enable it, try installing a package called
something like ... dunno ....
provides audio resampling. To enable it, try installing a package called
something like libsamplerate0-dev.
sound effects/operations. To enable it, try installing a package called
something like sox-dev.
provides ... dunno ... . To enable it, try installing a package called
something like ... dunno ....
provides ... dunno ... . To enable it, try installing a package called
something like ... dunno ....
ERROR: One or more required MLT modules could not be enabled
LOG: Process has finished. Reason: FAILURE Some kind of error occured: One or
more required MLT modules could not be enabled

As far as I see, this modules are all optional, but the build fails. Any ideas
why?

regards,
 patrick