Hi Janne,

thanks for the quick answer - I am looking at flowblade and this looks
in deed very interesting! I have it working here on Ubuntu and on
Arch! I will play with this beautiful baby, a very welcomed addition
to the growing pool of serious linux multimedia tools, very well
though out and hopefully it will stabilize quickly. has some really
nice conceptional ideas, thank you very much for publishing this
openly!

What do you think about the idea of using flowblade sequences as a
kind of template for batch processing? E.g. prepare a trailer,
graphical and text elements, other visual insertions around a
placeholder video file and use this information with melt or any other
tool, maybe flowblade-cli ? Like Jinja Templates for video. Darktable
has a nice command line mode now, too, btw.

I will try to learn from your sources!

Thanks for your attention,
have a nice day,
John