Hi Dan and all,
I just wanted to share that I've built SWIG extensions for Java and thought
was a good idea to create a git repo to hold the source code (and an
utility I borrowed and modified to load libmlt_java.so on runtime) so
people could just download it and start using MLT in their java projects
just adding this jar (and having MLT properly installed in their systems!).

Source repo:
https://github.com/avcsa/mlt-java

Jar release for v0.9.6:
https://github.com/avcsa/mlt-java/releases/tag/v0.9.6