Hello.

First of all thank you for this wonderful framework.

I wanted to record audio and video from my webcam to a file on the
computer but I've come up to some problems and I'd like to know if
it's something I'm doing wrong or a limitation of the framework.
I've managed to open the webcam with the following line:

m_producer = new Mlt::Producer(*m_profile, "dshow:video=Integrated
Camera:audio=Microfone interno (Conexant 206");

Then I output it to the screen:
m_consumer = new Mlt::Consumer(*m_profile, "sdl");
m_consumer->connect(*m_producer);
//Make an event handler for when a frame's image should be displayed
m_consumer->listen("consumer-frame-show", this, (mlt_listener)on_frame_show);
m_consumer->start();

This works but the video is a bit slow and I get the following errors
with debug on (keeps printing all the time):
[dshow @ 16edf960] real-time buffer [Integrated Camera] [video input]
too full or near too full (121% of size: 3041280 [rtbufsize
parameter])! frame dropped!

When I start recording I create another consumer and this error line
stops (the video gets a bit bette too):
m_recorder = new Mlt::Consumer(*m_profile, "avformat:out.mp4");
m_recorder->connect(*m_producer);
m_recorder->start();

But the recording is a mess, including audio. I'm wondering if two
consumers/webcam use is a limitation of the framework or if I can
solve this with correct codec parameters, for example. Even with one
consumer just outputting to the screen the video is a bit of a mess,
delayed and with frame drops.

PS: I tried with a different camera and the results are the same.

Thank you for your time and help.

Kind regards,
João Gouveia.