On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Federico Allegretti <allegf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> it's not strictly a mlt question ... but maybe ....
>
> do you think webvfx could be used to render video in a parametric way?

Yes, WebVfx has a JavaScript extension to get MLT properties. You can also
make the JavaScript access a web server and dynamically update.

> I need to create 2d animations for a quiz like this:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60fQXsDDPpc
>
> and variables could be team names, scores, questions and answers, etc ...
>
> i suppose open-gl could be usefull, but too powerfull for my needs ....
>
> some use flash application for this, but i wish to use open source
> solutions.
>
> Any hint?

There are not many visual tools for HTML animation creation that output
script-based animation that make it easy to extend or alter the generated
script. There are some that generate CSS animation, which will not work due
to lack of control over animation timing (e.g. Google Web Designer). There
are 2 good proprietary tools for OS X that do output extendable scripts:
Hype and Radi.

> ... Blender game engine?
>
> thanks for you time and good night :D
>
> Open TV Architecture project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/otva/
>
> Messagenet VOIP: 5338759
>
> My blogs: http://altri-media.blogspot.com/
>                http://subbaqquerie.blogspot.com/
>
> YouTube Channel: AllegFede
>
> VIMEO HD videos: http://www.vimeo.com/user1912745/videos

> Learn Process modeling best practices with Bonita BPM through live
> exercises
> http://www.bonitasoft.com/be-part-of-it/events/bpm-camp-virtual-
> event?utm_

+-DRD-+