On Wednesday 22 July 2015 16.42:05 you wrote:
> OK, what about Mlt::Animation? Do you have any feedback to know if it seems
> to be working OK? I have not been able to validate the API design yet
> myself outside of the unit tests and playing out scenarios briefly in my
> head.

Our GSoC student is working on it in a separate branch. Vincent has been
following his progress more closely, until now it seems to work as expected,
however I have not yet found time to review the code or test it myself.

We plan to integrate the Animation features for the next release in december.

Maybe Vincent has some more comments about it...

regards
jb