Hello. I have been trying to resize the dynamic text filter with no luck. I have tried many iterations of the following command and they all fail to resize the text.. the text just stays massive. I have also tried the size argument and was unsuccessful as well. Any pointers? I suspect I am doing something stupid that's probably an easy fix.

The command:
xvfb-run melt clip.mp4 -filter dynamictext:"test" fgcolour=blue olcolour=black geometry="0/0:200x100:100" -consumer avformat:test.mp4 acodec=libmp3lame vcodec=libx264 s=1920x1080 r=30

The syntax looks legit. I see you are not specifying a profile. So perhaps the native resolution of clip.mp4 is low? I would try specifying a profile. Or specify the size in terms of percent instead of absolute size.

In my opinion, it is easier to learn the syntax from a GUI application like KDENLIVE or Shotcut (both have filters to use the dynamictext filter) and then look at the resulting XML to see what parameters work for you.