hello.

experiemnting with melt by command line.

Trying to exit trough the deckink consumer like that:
melt -consumer decklink file1 file2 file3 ...

I forced the fact really hard i suppose, in fact some files are 1080,
some 720, some SD and also i mixed 25fps and 30fps clips :D

Seems decklink do not love this mess :D

Is there a trick to "rescale" all of the incoming video iles to a
common size/framerate?

upscale to 1080 if HDMI selected trough blackmagic set util or
downscale to SD if analog SD video output was set?

I tried with resize e rescale filters .. but nothing changed.

PS: this set is know by the user and no need to detect it by system properties.

Cheers,

Federico

--
Open TV Architecture project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/otva/