Are you using the OpenSuse package? If so, please test with the appimage or
flatpak first and see if you can reproduce. If it still doesn't work then
open an issue in the Kdenlive bug tracker [1] and we'll help you debug
this. (Do attach an example file.)

[1] https://bugs.kde.org

Em sex., 9 de jul. de 2021 às 22:25, website.reader via Mlt-devel <
mlt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> escreveu:

> Hi:
> I am trying to use kdenlive to render mp4 videos, but discovered no video
> stream when dropping the clip into the project folder.
>
> Some trouble shooting shows that:
> ffplayer plays the mp4 clip just fine
> VLC does play the mp4 clip properly too.
>
> melt only plays the audio, the video is blank and missing
>
> How can this be troubleshooted?
> (since kdenlive uses MLT, I believe this is why the kdenlive had no video
> stream)

1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439
usuario GNU/Linux #471966
|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|