Référence: https://access.redhat.com/solutions/9934

sudo aptitude install yum
will work
*Référence*:
https://www.unix.com/ubuntu/93054-can-i-use-yum-command-ubuntu.html

What is yum?
yum is the primary tool for getting, installing, deleting, querying, and
managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux RPM software packages from official
Red Hat software repositories, as well as other third-party
repositories. yum is used in Red Hat Enterprise Linux versions 5 and
later. Versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and earlier used up2date.
*Référence*: https://access.redhat.com/solutions/9934

SignatureThunderbird_2016-02-15_21h57 Michel-André

Le 2018-02-18 à 15:02, David Filion via mlug a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this is a simple question, but I'm a RHEL user and Google is
> failing me.
>
> I'm installing nginx on an Ubuntu server.  I've configured the
> upstream repos from nginx.org and want to make sure I only see nginx
> packages from the nginx repo.
>
> Is there a way to filter out nginx packages from any other repo
> appearing?
>
> With yum it's as simple as adding an exclude clause to the repo
> definition, but I cannot find a equivalent for apt.
>
> All the references I find refer to marking a package to hold it,
> nothing about ignoring/excluding them.
>

> Thanks,
>
> David

---