Hi,

Le 2018-02-18 à 15:02, David Filion via mlug a écrit :
I'm installing nginx on an Ubuntu server.  I've configured the upstream repos from nginx.org and want to make sure I only see nginx packages from the nginx repo.

Is there a way to filter out nginx packages from any other repo appearing?

With yum it's as simple as adding an exclude clause to the repo definition, but I cannot find a equivalent for apt.

All the references I find refer to marking a package to hold it, nothing about ignoring/excluding them.

What you are looking for is probably here:

 https://wiki.debian.org/AptPreferences (look for “origin” pinning)

J.C.

--
Jean Christophe ANDRÉ  @  Agence universitaire de la Francophonie
✉ : 3034, boul. Édouard-Montpetit, Montréal (QC)  H3T 1J7, CANADA