Hi all,

I noticed some of the error message are a bit strange. For example I was
going to use bindTo for a boolean, but primitives are not allowed. The
error message I then get is:

no leading reference parameter

Which makes no sense at all. Looking at the code:

         if (type().parameterCount() == 0 ||
             (ptype = type().parameterType(0)).isPrimitive())
             throw newIllegalArgumentException("no leading reference
parameter", x);

I see where it comes from, but "reusing" that instead of making a new if
is not really needed, is it?

Do people here agree this should be improved?

bye Jochen

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou - Groovy Project Tech Lead
german groovy discussion newsgroup: de.comp.lang.misc